Other Information of our SFP+ Transceiver
- Operating Humidity: 0%~90% RH no condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% RH no condensing
- Saturated Optical Power: -3dBm
- Average Output Power: -20~ -14dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity: -24~-11.1dBm
- Supply Current: 420~610mA
- Power Supply: +3.3V single power supply
- Power Consumption: <2W
- Extinction Ratio: 3.5~6dB
- Storage Temperature: -40~85°C
- Number of Times of Hot-Pluggable: >200
- Compliant with SFF-8431, SFF-8432 and IEE802.3ae
- Diagnostic Performance Monitoring of module temperature, supply Voltages, laser bias current, transmit optical power, receive optical power
- RoHS compliant and lead free
- Low power consumption
- All-metal housing for superior EMI performance
- Advanced firmware allow customer system encryption information to be stored in transceiver
- Cost effective SFP+ solution, enables higher port densities and greater bandwidth
- 10G Ethernet
- 10G link network
- Fibre Channel
- CPRI and OBSAI
- Good Anti-electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Good Electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) which is in accordance with FCC Part15.
- Meets ISO9001, TUV, CE, FCC, CAS, UL and RoHS certificates
Introduction of 10G SFP+ Transceivers
The newest module standard is the enhanced small form-factor pluggable transceiver, generally called SFP+. Based on the small form-factor pluggable transceiver (SFP) and developed by the ANSI T11 fibre channel group, it is smaller still and lower power than XFP. SFP+ has become the most popular socket on 10GE systems SFP+ modules do only optical to electrical conversion, no clock and data recovery, putting a higher burden on the host’s channel equalization. SFP+ modules share a common physical form factor with legacy SFP modules, allowing higher port density than XFP and the re-use of existing designs for 24 or 48 ports in a 19″ rack width blade. Optical modules are connected to a host by either a XAUI, XFI or SFI interface. XENPAK, X2, and XPAK modules use XAUI to connect to their hosts. XAUI (XGXS) uses a four-lane data channel and is specified in IEEE 802.3 Clause 48. XFP modules use a XFI interface and SFP+ modules use an SFI interface. XFI and SFI use a single lane data channel and the 64b/66b encoding specified in IEEE 802.3 Clause 49. SFP+ modules can further be grouped into two types of host interfaces: linear or limiting. Limiting modules are preferred except when using old fiber infrastructure which requires the use of the linear interface provided by 10GBASE-LRM modules10G SFP+ transceiver are multi-purpose optical modules for 10Gbit/s data transmission applications at 850nm, 1310nm and 1550nm. The transceivers are ideally suited for datacom and storage area network (SAN/NAS) applications based on the IEEE 802.3ae and Fibre Channel standards, Fiber Channel 10G, 8.5G, 4.25G, 2.125G, 1.0625G, 10G BASE-SW/SR/LR/ER, 1000Base-SX Ethernet.
Wavezon transceiver is 100% compatible with the original devices, and is reasonably priced.
Wavezon, one of the main fiber transceiver modules providers based on the Internet to provider a super wide range of compatible transceivers to customers all over the world. Compatible major brands include Netgear, Arista, Cisco Nexus, D-Link, Dell, EMC (VNX Series Unified Storage Systems), Enterasys, Extreme, Huawei, IBM (Blade Networks),Juniper, Lancom, LevelOne, Voltair, Zyxel, Emulex, IBM, Intel, Q-Logic, Finisar, Linksys, RIVERSTONE, AVAYA, Brocade, Foundry,HP, ALCATEL-Lucent, Force10, 3com, ZTE, TRENDnet, NORTEL, Planet, Allied Telesis, ZYXEL as well as other famous brand in the world.